Please follow the requirements :-)
- ****Add todo item
- Remove todo item
- Select todo item as done
- Edit todo item
- Stored todo’s in LocalStorage.
- CSS Framework/library of your choice, but you don’t have to.
- There may only 1 CSS file loaded in the HTML
- You can use Less, Sass, SCSS, PostCSS or just plain CSS
- Use a naming convention! (I prefer BEM, but OOCSS or another is just fine)
- No compiler (Babel or something similar)
- You can use ES5, but if you want to try ES6 to higher the bar, please do!
- Use a task runner like Gulp, Grunt or NPM scripts
- Publish your repo on Github
- Use your creativity off course! :-)
If you think your done, please put it on github and ask me to review your code. So I won’t be the only one that can see it, but others also can give you feedback on it!
Put a link in the comment of your Github repository!
I’m looking forwards to your Todo app’s.
Want to reach me for comments or questions on my blog? Send a DM on Twitter @DevByRayRay